Aesthetics should be a byproduct of function, nourishment and an empowered emotional state.
A.W.A.K.E Alive - An exclusive One on One coaching experience
Alive is a 12-week program that brings you a revolutionary perspective on the word 'transformation'. Transformation to us means progressive and sustainable physiological changes, a deeper understanding of nutrition for nourishment, and a greater sense of self.
Step 1 - We take a snapshot
Applying the 5-step A.W.A.K.E methodology, our pre-coaching assessments will ascertain where you are currently at physically, mentally and emotionally.
Step 2 - Customisation
Alive is a fully customised program that is goal specific.
- This includes 24 x one-on-one personal training sessions, an individualised nutrition plan catered to your goals, regular body fat analysis and personal empowerment coaching sessions to keep you on track mentally and emotionally
- We take the guess work out of plant-fueled nutrition. We create an individualised nutrition plan to help you achieve your physiological goals, while giving you in-depth knowledge to thrive on a plant-based diet
- Using various NLP techniques and hypnosis, we will help you:
- Overcome emotional eating/food addictions
- Succeed at eliminating specific/trigger foods from your diet (eg: chocolate, ice cream, vegetarians - eggs and dairy)
- Heal negative self image
- Resolve any deeper emotional issues stemming from your past
We then give you practical and replicable tools to achieve your peak emotional and mental state.
- Depending on what your goals are - fat loss, muscle tone/gain, rehabilitation, competition - we structure an individualised and periodised (progressive cycling) training program to help you to train effectively and efficiently
Step 3 - Expression
Through Alive, it is our aim to bring out the best version of yourself, and support you to that first step to living your best life.
Come on board the Alive program to get fit and driven, while making a difference in your own life, and to the world.
Is the A.W.A.K.E Method for you? Read here