The AWAKE Method is a leading coaching brand that aims to bring out the fittest, leanest and healthiest version of yourself, while making a difference.
Many programs, pills and products out there promote transformations that are quick, fast and instant but how sustainable are they? We believe that for lasting changes to occur, it has to happen from the inside out. No cookie cutter approaches here.
What does A.W.A.K.E mean?
Awareness, Why, Action, Knowledge and Expression. The 5 values we use throughout your transformational journey.
How are we different?
Our coaching philosophies revolve around these 3 pillars of strength:
1. Plant-fuelled nutrition - To achieve optimal health, enhanced physical performance and sustainable fat loss.
2. An athlete's mindset - To realise long term personal success in all areas of your life.
3. The joy of movement - To love what you do each and every day.
Not only that, we also look at supporting charities both local and abroad because we believe in a better world for all.
Awareness - The first step to change.
1. The first step to change is being aware of what misconceptions there are of plant-based diets.
2. Through NLP (Read - What is NLP?) techniques, we take a deeper look at your intrinsic motivations to create sustainable physiological changes. NLP revolves around using the language of the mind and the modelling of behaviour to achieve physical, mental and emotional excellence.
Why - Driving values, beliefs and action/inaction.
1. We address why a plant-based diet is optimal for health, enhanced physical/athletic performance, and sustainable for the planet.
2. We also aim to ascertain why achieving your peak physiological, mental and emotional states are important to you. Your 'why' is what defines your ongoing success in our programs – and in your life.
Action - Taking it into your own hands.
1. We take a hands-on approach to helping you achieve your goals. Through activities such as cooking demonstrations, physical training sessions, and even shopping trips, our aim is to leave you thriving through motion and positive emotion.
2. As an accredited NLP Training brand, we will not only guide you to your peak mental/emotional state, but teach you how to apply these powerful techniques yourself to improve communication, and achieve an empowered state that you can then maintain.
As the saying goes...
"Give a man a green smoothie, you nourish him for a day. Teach him to make one, you nourish him for a lifetime."
Knowledge - Satisfying the left brain.
1. Through our comprehensive program, we provide you with tasty recipes, nutritional knowledge, and guidance on how to use nutrient dense plant whole foods to improve your physical and mental state.
2. Understanding what makes you tick, your own mental/emotional landscape, is a great thing. Once you identify your own potential pitfalls, we will work as a team to help you make a strategy to overcome them.
Expression - Be who you were born to be.
The true privilege of lifetime is to fully embrace who you are. Whatever the goal, be it physiological changes, a greater sense of self-awareness and purpose, improving your communication strategies or building a brand that is uniquely you, we aim for you to finally feel A.W.A.K.E and alive to the best version of yourself.
Who is the A.W.A.K.E Method for?
- Conscious professionals and entrepreneurs
- Athletes looking for a wholistic approach to nutrition/mindset
- Personal trainers and health professionals
- Busy mums
- Anyone interested in improving that physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
The A.W.A.K.E Method is for you if you value the following:
- Health and longevity through a wholistic perspective
- Emotional empowerment and enhanced mental acuity
- Achieving self-fulfilment and a deep sense of purpose
- The mind/body connection to a peak physical, mental and emotional state
The A.W.A.K.E Method is NOT for you if:
- You are after a quick fix and a cookie cutter approach to your physical ‘transformation’
- You value short term aesthetics over and above long term sustainable changes (read article)
- Your primary focus is fat loss or increased muscle tone/gain in the shortest amount of time possible
- You tend to be resistant to new concepts that expedite positive change in your physical, mental and/or emotional state
- You tend to question training philosophies/methodologies to achieve self-validation