Luke is a published author, plant-based athlete and entrepreneur. He champions individuals to live a fit and healthy plant-based lifestyle.
After watching a documentary on animal cruelty, he turned vegan overnight. Having been a 1kg a day meat eating bodybuilder and strength coach, the paradigm shift in thinking challenged him to relearn what he thought he knew about food.
Luke went on to be certified in plant-based nutrition. He has then coached and brought plant-based fitness models to competition. To further advocate empowered and conscious living, Luke has since published the book “A.W.A.K.E and Alive: Harness your physical and mental potential through a plant-based lifestyle”.
As an athlete, Luke has competed as a vegan and placed in natural bodybuilding competitions in Australia, and in the US with team Plantbuilt. In 2017, he competed with Plantbuilt again as a CrossFit athlete.
As an entrepreneur, Luke’s journey started with forming Evolved Generation a brand based in Australia comprising of plant-based athletes, entrepreneurs and health professionals. Now based in Singapore Luke is also the founder of Live Green Live Lean. Both brands promote plant-based health, fitness and athleticism. His latest project was being the co-host of the Plant Fit Summit.
Luke's vision is to create a culture of fit, healthy and conscious individuals, being the change they wish to see in the world.
- Co-Founder and Co-Host of the Plant Fit Summit
- Founder of Evolved Generation
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (IAL, Singapore)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication (RMIT University)
- A.B.N.L.P accredited NLP Trainer and Master Ericksonian Hypnotherapist
- 2016 Plant Pure Nation Global Summit Presenter
- Former Level 3 Certified Strength and Conditioning/ Mindset Coach (Australian Strength Performance)
- Poliquin International Certification Program (PICP Level 2 Strength Coach)
- Former BioSignature Modulation Practitioner
- Australian Weightlifting Federation (AWF) Sports Power Coach (Level 1)
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Progressive Calisthenics Certified (PCC) Instructor
- Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified (HKC) Level 1 Instructor
- Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition (T Colin Campbell Centre for Nutritional Studies)
- Certificate in Plant-Based Sports Nutrition (Matthew Kenney Culinary)
- Certificate in Plant-Based Elite Sports Nutrition (Matthew Kenney Culinary)
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness (Fitness Australia)
- A.C.E Certified trainer
- Thump and Punchfit certified boxing and kickboxing instructor
- Team Prana On Ambassador
- Thanyapura Brand Ambassador
- 2017 Naturally Fit Games (Austin, Texas), CrossFit Competitor
- 2015 Crossfit Bukit Timah Games, 1st Place
- 2015 Plantbuilt Team Captain (Male bodybuilding)
- 2015 Naturally Fit Games (Austin, Texas), Physique Novice Class, 1st Place
- 2013 ANB (Victoria) Fitness Model (O30), 2nd Place
- 2013 IFBB Physique competitor
- 2010 INBA (Victoria), placed 2nd Runner Up (Novice) and won ‘Best Routine/ Poser
- 2 years served as a Military Police officer
- Tailwind Nutrition sponsored athlete
- Compressport sponsored athlete
- Co-founder of Evolved Generation
- Certificate in Professional Plant-Based Cooking (Rouxbe Cooking School)
- Fundamentals of Raw Cuisine - Level 1 (Matthew Kenney Culinary)
- Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition (T Colin Campbell Foundation)
- 12 years as a competitive athlete (short track speed skating – on ice) in Canada and Australia
- 5 years competitive track athlete (distances ranging 200m – 3000m)
- 2017 1st place The Beach Bunch Night Trail - Brunei
- 2017 1st place (open category), Performance Series Run - Singapore
- 2016 3rd place, Straits Times 18.45km Run - Singapore
- 2016 1st place (open category), Performance Series Run - Singapore
- 2016 2nd place, 2XU Compression Run - Singapore
- 2016 1st place overall women, Sea to Summit trail run - Hong Kong
- 2016 6th place overall women, Vibram 100km trail run - Hong Kong
- 2015 2nd place overall women, Northface100 Asia Pacific Series trail run - Singapore (50km)
- 2015 2nd place overall women, Roller Coaster trail (44km) - Victoria, Australia
- 2015 4th place overall women, Two Bays ultramarathon trail (56km) - Victoria, Australia
- 2015 4th place overall women, Northface Ultra World Tour series ultramarathon trail (50km) NSW, Australia
- 2013 IFBB Bikini competitor
- Plantbuilt Team Member
Luke and Emilie's greatest joy though? Being parents to their little girl Sienna!